Thermal overload protector STY6 thermal protector is a temperature-based automated response device wired in series with the motor’s winding. The contacts open as the temperature rises and reset when the temperature falls. Thermal protector switch STY6 thermal protectors are specially designed for three-phase motor overheat protection.
• Three-phase electric motors
• Three-phase water pumps
• Three-phase fans
• The unique three-contact structure design can cut off the three-phase coil current at the same time, with long life and high reliability.
• Integrate the resources of the global supply chain, the two-pieces are made of materials from the world’s largest two-piece manufacturer, the United States EMS, and the shell is made of precision CNC cutting.
• The guozi slices are made of Japanese materials and are processed and produced by Japanese stamping parts suppliers.
• The core components of the two pieces adopt fully automated molding equipment and temperature screening tunnel kiln production testing, with good consistency and stable performance.
Let us know your requirements below and we will do the rest.